Here's the list.
We’ve landed in position 208, based on our last published accounts for the period Dec 18 - Nov 19. Since then we’ve grown by over 80%, and our current performance would put us within the top 100.
Members of the Solent 250 club include Lush, Wiggle, Sunseeker, Hobbycraft, Fat Face and Farrow & Ball.
All in all, this is a pretty impressive achievement that shows just how far we’ve come in 10 years.
Here are some Solent 250 facts and figures shamelessly lifted from the website:
- The total combined turnover of businesses in the Solent 250 grew by 7.3%, compared with the previous listing, from £16.1 billion to £17.3 billion.
- Businesses in the Solent 250 employed an additional 4,439 people, increasing total employment to over 108,000.
- Southampton led in terms of location of businesses in the Solent 250, with 47 companies headquartered in the city, followed by Fareham (23) and Portsmouth (21).
- Retail continues to be the largest sector, with 60 businesses, followed by manufacturing (39) and construction (34).
- The turnover of the 250th company in the listing rose by £1m from £17m in 2020 to £18.6m in 2021, showing the general growth in businesses in the listing.
A big congratulations to everyone at Beyond, and here's to rising up the ranks in next year's edition!