We are looking for a motivated and highly capable individual to join our Digital Marketing Team. If you have an interest in all things digital, and exceptional written communication skills accompanied by a keen eye for detail then we would love to hear from you.
Beyond Retail are an award-winning and rapidly evolving multi-website e-commerce company, with three retail websites attracting over three million visitors per year. We regularly create and update content on our three retail sites, the Beyond site and all of our respective social media channels, and we also create a plethora of content in the form of informative blog posts aimed at our consumers. The successful Social Media Executive will work closely with our Digital Marketing Manager to plan, craft and analyse social content across all channels, so a passion for social media and interior design is a must.
You’ll be working in a passionate, motivated, friendly team picking up new skills, and experiencing the results that hard work, drive, curiosity and intellect bring. This role would suit a graduate who is eager to learn, but equally, we would be keen to speak to candidates from a digital marketing background with social media marketing skills already, as there will be plenty of opportunities to expand your skills and knowledge within the role.
This role will be largely focused on social content creation, however, you will also have the opportunity to get involved in all of the following:
- Ideating, creating, and planning organic and paid campaigns
- Analysing and reporting on social performance, understanding and utilising this data to support our overall goals
- Utilising Sprout Social as a social aggregator tool
- CMS platforms including WordPress and Umbraco
- Image selection and editing using Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- SEO optimisation of social campaigns and platforms
- A/B testing on-page copy and images
- using Google Analytics to understand how our content is having an impact
- Working alongside influencers to support our social growth
Other perks include the following:
- flexible working hours – we work 40 hours per week between 8.00 am and 6.30pm
- an awesome, newly refurbished office with a variety of creativity friendly workspaces
- a friendly, customer-focused environment built on teamwork, collaboration, ownership and transparency
- free fresh fruit, tea and ground coffee
- team nights out
- informal dress code
- free parking and bike storage
- Cycle2Work scheme
- a company-wide commitment to training & development
Working at the Office & Remote Working
Whilst there may be an initial office-based induction, we are working almost entirely remotely at the moment so this will need to be factored into your plans if you decide to apply for the role.
At Beyond Retail, we believe the future of work is about flexibility. Not everyone does their best work from an office, and not everyone wants to work from home exclusively. Moving forward employees can choose to work flexibly either from home or in the office. We have now introduced an app that enables you to schedule your time & space at the office to suit you!
Home Working Support Scheme
We want to ensure that those who do choose to work from home can still work in the best possible environment, and are not left out of pocket.
In a nutshell, we offer:
- A one-off allowance for you to set up your home office
- A monthly ‘top-up’ to cover any additional WFH costs (eg: utilities, equipment maintenance etc).
Current COVID adjustments
In line with the current national Covid guidelines, we will continue to support staff from home and limit time spent in the office, as well as comply with all government recommendations, to ensure the safety of our staff. For the safety of those who need to visit the office, the following actions we have taken include:
- Sanitiser stations installed at various points around the office, including entrances, exits and desks. Hand soap is available at all sinks & basins
- Social distancing is being adhered to in all areas of the offices
- Desks in the office have been arranged to adhere to social distancing guidance and cleaning wipes have been provided
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of touchpoints (eg: door handles)
These guidelines will be reviewed as and when restrictions are reviewed by the UK government.
If you would like further information on this position or take a peek at our offices, then please do not hesitate to get in touch, or send in your CV and covering letter.