As a Warehouse Operative your duties will include:
– Picking and packing of outgoing orders;
– Using the computer system to ensure accuracy of goods in and out;
– Dealing with goods-in;
– Stock rotation and management;
– Keeping a clean and organised working environment.
To be a successful Warehouse Operative you will have the following skills and experience:
– Good communication;
– Good timekeeping;
– IT skills, essentially people who pick up new systems quickly.
Working hours 5 days per week from Monday to Saturday. 8.5 hours per day between 8am and 6pm.
Competitive pay & rewards