We are looking for a passionate and fiercely organised administrator, for an administration role with a difference. This is not your average admin role. Paper shuffling is a thing of the past here – our business is all online, and we work in a fast-paced, technology-driven online retail environment. You will need to be in touch with the wonders of the internet, as well as a dab hand at spreadsheets, to help us administer 20,000 products across our hugely successful retail websites.
If this sounds appealing, then we would love to hear from you. Our websites are the core of our business – it’s how we showcase and ultimately sell our fantastic range of products to our customers. If you are an organised and efficient administrator, who loves a spreadsheet, then you could be our next Online Trading Administrator and help us keep our wonderful websites ticking over.
This is a fantastic career opportunity to develop in a stimulating and dynamic environment. We’ll give you plenty of in-house training for you to grow and develop within our business.
As an Online Trading Administrator, you will be involved in the following:
- supporting the Merchandising team with preparing the launch of new products across our brands
- liaising with suppliers to gather product imagery and data
- completing new line forms and spreadsheets containing product data, ready for uploading to our sites
- acting upon feedback from customers and other areas of the business to amend product information on our websites
- providing general administrative support to the Merchandising and Ecommerce departments
You will need some or all of the following skills and experience:
- outstanding organisational skills
- excellent attention to detail
- a confident and assertive telephone manner
- intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- the ability to learn and utilise a variety of different IT systems
- fantastic written communication skills with good spelling and grammar
- The ability to meet tight deadlines and succeed with the completion of tasks when under pressure
- a positive attitude to change and willing to embrace trying out new ideas and processes
- previous work in administration is essential
Some of the perks of working for us include the following:
- flexible working hours – we work 40 hours per week between 8am and 6.30pm
- an awesome, newly refurbished office
- a friendly, customer-focused environment built on teamwork, collaboration, ownership and transparency
- free fresh fruit, tea and ground coffee
- team nights out
- informal dress code
- free parking and bike storage
- Cycle2Work scheme
- commitment to training
This role is a permanent position working 40 hours per week. If you would like further information on this position before applying then please feel free to give us a call, otherwise please send in your CV for consideration.