Here at Beyond Retail, we have over 3 million people visiting our three different websites per year. Sometimes they call us for extra help before making a purchase, sometimes they email and sometimes they live chat. If you have the ability to maximise on a constant stream of hot and warm leads, up-sell products by offering first-class advice and customer service, whilst always doing the right thing by the customer, then this could be the ideal inbound sales position for you.
Cold calling is dead….
In a competitive marketplace only the best survive. Technology is transforming retail, and the customers in our marketplace look online to research, get ideas and – increasingly – make a purchase. We think that we’re still only at the cusp of far-reaching technology-driven change in people’s social and purchasing behaviour, and we too are changing and adapting as we continue to grow at a rapid pace. If you would like to ride the wave of change and get on board with a new generation of salespeople, whilst working in a friendly team in an award-winning business, then we would very much like to hear from you.
You will be responsible for:
- offering a great customer experience
- helping the customer to find the right product and offering expert advice
- making a strong contribution to the team goals and company objectives
- a keen eye for up-selling or cross-selling opportunities
In return for your hard work, we can offer you:
- fantastic earning potential with an uncapped bonus scheme
- no cold calling – ever!
- full and supportive product training, with ongoing training and development opportunities as you progress within the role
- a friendly, customer-focused environment built on teamwork, collaboration, ownership and transparency
- free fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- team nights out
- informal dress code
- on-site gym and showers
- free parking and bike storage
- Cycle2Work scheme
- structured career progression and supportive management
We have progression opportunities available that will lead you either into a design-focused role, where you will be helping customers design their dream bathrooms, and demonstrating your original designs using our brand new state of the art virtual reality showroom. We also have a trade department with a team of B2B Account Managers who look after our loyal trade customers.
We are looking for people who:
- are happy to come into work, bringing with them a smile and a positive attitude
- want to learn and develop themselves – self-development is important to us
- are driven to suggest process improvements – tell us we will listen
- are open to feedback and willing to listen
- have excellent written communication – both spelling and grammar
- are motivated to be the best they can be
- have a sense of humour, and are willing to participate towards a friendly team atmosphere
- are willing to help and support each other
Our opening hours are 8am to 9pm Monday to Thursday, 8am to 6pm on Fridays, and 9am to 5pm on Saturdays. Flexible working patterns are available. Our offices are brand new and are based near Bournemouth Airport, with ample free parking and easy transport links.
If you would like further information on this position then please do not hesitate to get in touch, or send in your CV and covering letter.