Here at Beyond Retail, we have over 3 million people visiting our 3 different websites per year. Sometimes they call us for extra help before making a purchase, sometimes they email and sometimes they live chat. If you have the ability to maximise on a constant stream of hot and warm leads, up-sell products by offering first class advice and customer service, whilst always doing the right thing by the customer, then this could be the ideal inbound sales position for you.
Cold calling is dead….
In a competitive marketplace only the best survive. Technology is transforming retail, and the customers in our marketplace look online to research, get ideas and – increasingly – make a purchase. We think that we’re still only at the cusp of far-reaching technology-driven change in people’s social and purchasing behaviour, and we too are changing and adapting as we continue to grow at a rapid pace. If you would like to ride the wave of change and get on board with a new generation of salespeople, whilst working in a friendly team in an award-winning business, then we would very much like to hear from you.
You will be responsible for:
- offering a great customer experience
- helping the customer to find the right product and offering expert advice
- making a strong contribution to the team goals and company objectives
- a keen eye for up-selling or cross-selling opportunities
In return for your hard work, we can offer you:
- fantastic earning potential with an uncapped bonus scheme
- no cold calling – ever!
- full and supportive product training, with ongoing training and development opportunities as you progress within the role
- a friendly, customer-focused environment built on teamwork, collaboration, ownership and transparency
- free fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- team nights out
- informal dress code
- on-site gym and showers
- free parking and bike storage
- childcare vouchers
- Cycle2Work scheme
- structured career progression and supportive management
We are looking for people who:
- are happy to come into work, bringing with them a smile and a positive attitude
- want to learn and develop themselves – self-development is important to us
- are driven to suggest process improvements – tell us we will listen
- are open to feedback and willing to listen
- have excellent written communication – both spelling and grammar
- are motivated to be the best they can be
- have a sense of humour, and are willing to participate towards a friendly team atmosphere
- are willing to help and support each other
We work either 8-4.30 or 9.30-6 during the week and 1 in 5 Saturdays from 9-5, and you will get a day off during the week if you ever need to work at a weekend. Our offices are brand new and are based near Bournemouth Airport, with ample free parking and easy transport links.
£18k basic salary (£23–26k on target earnings in your first year)
If you would like further information on this position and a peak at our awesome offices, then please speak to Alison at Beyond Retail for a confidential and informal chat.