Ok, so you could spend your internship as a cog in an enormous wheel, doing grunt work, posting a few tweets and making coffee. Hey, you might learn a thing or two. Or you could work in a hands-on role, doing real, visible work for a young, fast-growing multi-website ecommerce company. Your work will have a noticeable, measureable impact, and you will pick up a ludicrously broad set of skills across online retail, data and analytics, content, social, SEO, customer acquisition, retention and much more. If you want to slope along under the radar for a year then look elsewhere – this isn’t for you. If you’re the best of the best on your course, and you want to be thrown in at the deep end and encouraged to do more than just tread water then you might be just the person we’re after.
You’ll be working in a passionate, motivated, friendly team picking up new skills by the bucketload, and experiencing the results that hard work, drive, curiosity and intellect bring.
You’ll have ample to opportunity to get involved in any of the following:
• SEO – Keyword Analysis, On-Site Optimisation, Link-Building
• Email Marketing – Building, Analysing, Improving
• UX – Improving, Testing, Analysing
• Data Optimisation – Introducing New Products, Using Excel Wizardry to Make Thousands of Changes
• Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Houzz
• Graphic Design – Web Banners, Email Design
• Content Creation – Product Descriptions, Technical How-To’s, Evergreen Articles
• Affiliate Marketing – Analysis of Performance
• Marketing Strategy – Ideas for Promotions, Analysis of Performance
• A/B Testing