Ok, so you could spend your internship as a cog in an enormous wheel, doing grunt work, posting a few tweets and making coffee. Hey, you might learn a thing or two. Or you could work in a hands-on role, doing real, visible work for a young, fast-growing multi-website ecommerce company. Your work will have a noticeable, measurable impact, and you will pick up a ludicrously broad set of skills across online retail, data and analytics, content, social, SEO, customer acquisition, retention and much more. If you want to slope along under the radar for a year then look elsewhere – this isn’t for you. If you’re the best of the best on your course, and you want to be thrown in at the deep end and encouraged to do more than just tread water then you might be just the person we’re after.
You’ll be working in a passionate, motivated, friendly team picking up new skills by the bucketload, and experiencing the results that hard work, drive, curiosity and intellect bring.
You’ll have ample to opportunity to get involved in any of the following:
- Social media marketing (producing, scheduling and analysing for each channel)
- Blog content creation and planning
- Proofreading, formatting and uploading blog articles to WordPress & Umbraco
- Digital design using Adobe Photoshop for banners & social graphics
- Copywriting for on-site content
- SEO optimisation to improve keyword ranking and quality score
- A/B testing on-page copy and images