We believe that the space you live in is important, and should reflect who you are. Homeowners, architects, developers, tradespeople and landlords everywhere are gradually discovering the inspiring range of bathroom, kitchen and heating products we sell online, to help make your home into the best space it can be. Our websites attract over 3 million annual visitors looking for a diverse choice, affordability and a great customer experience. That’s where you come in.
We are currently recruiting for an Insights & Reporting Analyst. Reporting into the Head of Merchandising and Trading, your accountabilities will be focused around setting up dashboards and reporting templates to fit the needs of all key stakeholders and channel owners, such as:
- using reporting tools to analyse data and put together tangible plans to improve key performance indicators
- analyse trends, traffic and sales data to create bespoke reports. Examples might be reporting on landing pages, new product performance, website and category trading performance, customer feedback, promotional activity and competitor analysis
- using Google Analytics to an advanced level to build dashboards and automatise reporting wherever possible.
We are looking for someone with:
- a high level of proficiency in Google Analytics (minimum of 3 years’ experience) and other reporting tools
- the ability to analyse data to a high level and spot trends
- an exceptional eye for detail
- work effectively in a collaborative team and report data findings confidently to the team
- the ability to embrace change – the online retail environment is rapidly evolving and we are always looking at ways to improve how we do things
- the drive to push for excellence, for both the team, the website and the customer journey, who is ambitious and wants to grow their knowledge as the company grows
In return we can offer you:
- flexible working hours – we work 40 hours per week between 8am and 6.30pm
- an awesome, newly refurbished office with a variety of creativity friendly workspaces
- ample opportunity for career progression as we grow as a business
- a friendly, customer-focused environment built on teamwork, collaboration, ownership and transparency
- free fresh fruit, tea and ground coffee
- team nights out
- informal dress code
- free parking and bike storage
- Cycle2Work scheme
The online retail world is an exciting, fast-paced and changing environment. We strongly believe our culture is one of the many reasons people join us as well as the opportunity to excel and get involved in different initiatives. If this sounds like something you would like to be part of, or you would like a look at our awesome offices, then please send in your CV for consideration.