Salary: £70k - £80k per annum
Remote Working possible
Beyond Retail is an award-winning multi-website online retailer offering bathroom, kitchen and heating products to retail and trade customers. Over 8 million people visit our websites each year, benefiting from keen pricing, design-led products, top class service and continuous investment in technology.
Our mission is to help people create homes that they can be proud of, and do so by giving our employees the freedom, opportunities and tools to learn and improve every day. We’re only 10 years old, but in a short space of time we’ve grown very rapidly, with 170 odd people (and several dogs) on board — and we’re still growing.
As Head of Performance Marketing, you’ll drive our growth to new heights. You’ll own, develop, and execute our performance marketing strategy. You’ll build, develop, and lead a team of experts. You’ll own and nurture agency relationships to make sure we get what we need from them. You’ll work closely with internal teams to optimise campaigns, discover and capitalise on new opportunities, and spread the joy of results-oriented, data-driven iteration. You’ll build and improve processes, spot tech-related opportunities, and drive efficiency.
With your expertise and team of great minds, you’ll drive high-quality traffic to our three websites, and turn most of that traffic into cold, hard cash money. In short, you’ll be the fuel that takes this rocketship to the next level.
What you’ll be doing
- Own the performance marketing budget and performance, and deliver revenue, efficiency, and traffic targets.
- Build, develop, and lead a team of performance marketing specialists.
- Establish and nurture a culture of learning, iterative improvements, and opportunity-spotting, always looking for the next leap forward.
- Forecast channel performance, analyse performance against your forecasts, and continually improve forecasting and strategies based on your findings.
- Own and nurture agency and business partner relationships effectively, hold them accountable for KPIs and SLAs and maximise the value we get from them.
Who we’re looking for
- Focused on commercials, driven by data, and excited by results.
- Deep understanding of performance marketing channels, eCommerce, and how to get the best out of both.
- Proven track record of managing multi-million performance marketing budgets to deliver revenue, efficiency, and traffic targets.
- Experience building, developing, and leading high-performing teams.
- Numerically and analytically strong, with the ability to translate complex data into concise, easy to understand, and actionable insights and recommendations.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and people management skills.
- Driven, self-motivated, organised, and excited about what we can achieve together.
What we can offer you
- Flexible working hours — we work 40 hours per week, typically starting and finishing between 8 am and 6 pm
- Stylish offices with a variety of creativity-friendly workspaces and two on-site gyms
or the flexibility to work remotely
- Opportunities for career progression as we continue to grow
- A company-wide commitment to learning and development
- A friendly, customer-focused environment built on teamwork, collaboration, ownership, and transparency
- Team and company-wide social events
- Private healthcare
- Cycle2Work scheme
- No corporate dress code
Everything we do is shaped by our ten core values. These inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and each other, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not about who you are or how loud you shout, but about the impact you make and what you do. We encourage doing rather than dreaming.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Work is not a place, it’s what you do
At Beyond Retail, we believe the future of work is about flexibility. Not everyone does their best work from an office, and not everyone wants to work from home exclusively. Moving forward employees can choose to work flexibly either from home or in the office. We even have an app that enables you to schedule your time & space at the office to suit you!
Home Working Support Scheme
We want to ensure that those who do choose to work from home can still work in the best possible environment, and are not left out of pocket.
In a nutshell, we offer:
- A one-off allowance for you to set up your home office
- A monthly ‘top-up’ to cover any additional WFH costs (eg: utilities, equipment maintenance etc).
Current Covid adjustments
In line with the current national Covid guidelines, we will continue to support staff from home, limit time spent in the office and comply with all government recommendations to ensure the safety of our staff. For the safety of those who need to visit the office, the following actions we have taken include:
- Sanitiser stations are installed at various points around the office, including entrances, exits and desks.
- Hand soap is available at all sinks & basins
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of touchpoints (eg: door handles)
These guidelines will be reviewed as and when restrictions are reviewed by the UK government.
If you would like further information on this position, please do not hesitate to contact us or send in your CV and covering letter.