Here at Beyond Retail, we have over 3 million visitors to our 3 retail websites per year. Technology is transforming retail, and the customers in our marketplace look online to research, get ideas and – increasingly – make a purchase. We think that we’re still only at the cusp of far-reaching, technology-driven change in people’s social and purchasing behaviour, and we too are changing and adapting as we continue to grow. For us, our websites are the gateway to our customers and therefore to our continued success, and we need a talented individual to help us constantly create and evolve our digital assets.
If you are a creative thinker with the flair to help us develop our trio of highly recognisable and industry leading interiors brands, with an inspiring portfolio of digital work to talk us through, then we would like to hear from you. This role would suit a graduate, or equally someone who has experience of working within a design studio already, who is looking for a new platform for their work and the opportunity to grow and develop within a supportive environment. Here at Beyond Retail, we value our culture of collaboration and teamwork, and we are keen to find someone with raw talent who is keen to share their ideas and listen to others. We are well on the way to becoming the go-to destination for the shoppers in our categories, but to achieve our aims we need top-class creative talent to ensure our customers have a first-class user experience on our websites. We do this by creating constantly changing but consistently branded banners and artwork, created in Adobe Illustrator, so having skills using this software is essential for this role.
A successful candidate will have:
- comprehensive experience in Adobe Illustrator, and preferably Photoshop and InDesign
- a passion for graphic design with the ability to produce work that is inspiring, relevant and influential
- the ability to understand and respect our brand propositions
- commercial awareness and the ability to understand target audiences
- a strong creative graphic design portfolio to demonstrate ability and/or potential in the role
- a plethora of new ideas and the ability to self-critique and be reflective
- competent English, written and spoken
In return we can offer you:
- flexible working hours – we work 40 hours per week between 8am and 6.30pm
- an awesome, newly refurbished office with a variety of creativity friendly workspaces
- ample opportunity for career progression as we grow as a business
- a friendly, customer-focused environment built on teamwork, collaboration, ownership and transparency
- free fresh fruit, tea and ground coffee
- team nights out
- informal dress code
- free parking and bike storage
- childcare vouchers
- Cycle2Work scheme
If you would like more information about this position, or you would like a look at our awesome offices, then please speak to Alison for a confidential chat or send in your CV for consideration.