We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Digital Communications professional who is an expert in content writing and creation. You will be a natural wordsmith, with a keen eye for detail, and at least 2 years of copywriting experience in digital or print capacity. We are cooking up campaigns on a weekly basis and are active in pretty much the full spectrum of digital marketing: social media, email, blog, outreach, influencers and more. We’re looking for the right person to join our growing team to create impactful content across all these platforms to enhance the customers’ online experience.
Beyond Retail is an award-winning multi-website online retailer offering bathrooms, kitchens and heating products to retail and trade customers. Over 3 million people visit our websites each year, benefiting from keen pricing, design-led products, top class service and continuous investment in technology.
Our mission is to help people create homes that they can be proud of, and do so by giving our employees the freedom, opportunities and tools to learn and improve every day. We’re only 9 years old, but in a short space of time we’ve grown very rapidly, with over 100 people (and several dogs…) on board – and we’re still growing.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing upon marketing briefs and strategy to create work that is relevant, compelling, and stunning storytelling.
- Collaborate alongside the wider marketing team to ensure every aspect of your work is intrinsic to the overall goal.
- Understand the importance of consistency across all platforms and that every part of your work is an opportunity to effectively communicate with our community.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to ensure consistency throughout the user experience.
- Help to craft company and customer communications material.
- Help to establish and promote the brand voice of our retail websites.
- Craft copy with consideration of SEO best practices, keyword research and ranking opportunities.
- Understand the importance of data and how it should help to inform every task you undertake.
In return for your hard work, we can offer you:
- Flexible working hours – we work 40 hours per week between 8am and 6.30pm.
- Full and supportive training, with ongoing learning and development opportunities as you progress within the role
- A friendly, customer-focused environment built on teamwork, collaboration, ownership and transparency
- Free fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- Team nights out
- Informal dress code
- On-site gym and showers
- Free parking and bike storage
- Cycle2Work scheme
We are looking for people who:
- Are happy to come into work, bringing with them a smile and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Are a problem solver and forward thinker
- A self-starter who thrives on taking ownership of their responsibilities
- Have at least 2 years experience working in copywriting in a digital and/ or print capacity
- Hold a relevant degree alongside a portfolio of work
- Have outstanding written and grammatical skills
- Are an immaculate proofreader and editor
- Have a clear comprehension of best practices for copywriting across the entire spectrum, whether that be a social caption or a headline product release.
- Have exceptional creative skills, are able to work on projects from conception to execution
- Are a great communicator who takes responsibility for their role and isn’t afraid to share their ideas
Working at the Office & Remote Working
Whilst there may be an initial office-based induction, we are working almost entirely remotely at the moment so this will need to be factored into your plans if you decide to apply for the role.
At Beyond Retail, we believe the future of work is about flexibility. Not everyone does their best work from an office, and not everyone wants to work from home exclusively. Moving forward employees can choose to work flexibly either from home or in the office. We have now introduced an app which enables you to schedule your time & space at the office to suit you!
Home Working Support Scheme
We want to ensure that those who do choose to work from home can still work in the best possible environment, and are not left out of pocket.
In a nutshell, we offer:
- A one-off allowance for you to set up your home office
- A monthly ‘top-up’ to cover any additional WFH costs (eg: utilities, equipment maintenance etc).
Current COVID adjustments
In line with the current national Covid guidelines, we will continue to support staff from home and limit time spent in the office, as well as comply with all government recommendations, to ensure the safety of our staff. For the safety of those who need to visit the office, the following actions we have taken include:
- Sanitiser stations installed at various points around the office, including entrances, exits and desks. Hand soap is available at all sinks & basins
- Social distancing is being adhered to in all areas of the offices
- Desks in the office have been arranged to adhere to social distancing guidance and cleaning wipes have been provided
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of touch points (eg: door handles)
These guidelines will be reviewed as and when restrictions are reviewed by the UK government.
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 per annum D.o.E
If you would like more information about this position, then please speak to our Careers team for a confidential chat or send in your CV for consideration.