We are looking for a motivated and highly capable individual to join our Digital Marketing Team. If you have an interest in all things digital, and exceptional written communication skills accompanied by a keen eye for detail then we would love to hear from you.
Beyond Retail are an award-winning and rapidly evolving multi-website e-commerce company, with three retail websites attracting over three million visitors per year. We regularly create and update content on our three retail sites, the Beyond site and all of our respective social media channels, and we also create a plethora of content in the form of informative blog posts aimed at our consumers. The successful Digital Content Executive will work closely with our Digital Content Manager to plan, craft and analyse the content across all channels, so a passion for writing and immaculate attention to detail is a must.
You’ll be working in a passionate, motivated, friendly team picking up new skills, and experiencing the results that hard work, drive, curiosity and intellect bring. This role would suit a graduate who is eager to learn, but equally we would be keen to speak to candidates from a digital or content marketing background with copywriting skills already as there will be plenty of opportunities to expand your skills and knowledge within the role.
This role will be largely focused on content creation, however you will also have the opportunity to get involved in all of the following:
- copywriting for on-site content and print materials
- social media marketing (producing, scheduling and analysing performance for multiple channels)
- blog content creation and planning
- CMS platforms including WordPress and Umbraco
- image selection and editing using Adobe Photoshop
- SEO optimisation to improve keyword ranking and quality score
- A/B testing on-page copy and images
- using Google Analytics to understand how our content is having an impact
Other perks include the following:
- flexible working hours – we work 40 hours per week between 8am and 6.30pm
- an awesome, newly refurbished office with a variety of creativity friendly workspaces
- a friendly, customer-focused environment built on teamwork, collaboration, ownership and transparency
- free fresh fruit, tea and ground coffee
- team nights out
- informal dress code
- free parking and bike storage
- Cycle2Work scheme
- a company-wide commitment to training & development
If this sounds like something you would like to be part of, or you would like a look at our awesome offices, then please speak to Alison for a confidential chat or send in your CV for consideration.