£20k basic salary (£25k – £28k on target earnings in your first year)
Here at Beyond Retail, we have over 8 million people visiting our three different websites per year. Sometimes they call us for extra help before making a purchase, sometimes they email and sometimes they live chat. If you have the ability to maximise on a constant stream of hot and warm leads, up-sell products by offering first-class advice and customer service, whilst always doing the right thing by the customer, then this could be the ideal inbound sales position for you.
Cold calling is dead…
In a competitive marketplace, only the best survive. Technology is transforming retail, and the customers in our marketplace look online to research, get ideas, and increasingly make a purchase. We think that we’re still only at the cusp of far-reaching technology-driven change in people’s social and purchasing behaviour, and we too are changing and adapting as we continue to grow at a rapid pace. If you would like to ride the wave of change and get on board with a new generation of salespeople, whilst working in a friendly team in an award-winning business, then we would very much like to hear from you.
You will be responsible for:
- delivering a great customer experience
- helping the customer to find the right product and offering expert advice. We sell technical, complex products, so you will need to be willing to learn – a lot!
- making a strong contribution to the team goals and company objectives
- a keen eye for up-selling or cross-selling opportunities
In return for your hard work, we can offer you:
- fantastic earning potential with an uncapped bonus scheme
- no cold calling – ever!
- full and supportive product training, with ongoing learning and development opportunities as you progress within the role
- a friendly, customer-focused environment built on teamwork, collaboration, ownership and transparency
- free fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- team nights out
- informal dress code
- on-site gym and showers
- free parking and bike storage
- Cycle2Work scheme
- structured career progression and supportive management
We have progression opportunities available that will lead you either into a design-focused role, where you will be helping customers design their dream bathrooms, and demonstrating your original designs using our brand new state of the art virtual reality showroom. We also have a trade department with a team of B2B Account Managers who look after our loyal trade customers.
We are looking for people who:
- are happy to come into work, bringing with them a smile and a positive attitude
- are computer literate and will be comfortable with using a range of IT systems, tools & applications
- want to learn and develop themselves – self-development is important to us
- are both willing and able to learn all about our many products and apply that knowledge to their role
- are driven to suggest process improvements – tell us, we will listen
- are open to feedback and willing to listen
- have excellent written communication – both spelling and grammar
- are motivated to be the best they can be
- have a sense of humour, and are willing to participate in a friendly team atmosphere
- are willing to help and support each other
Working at the Office & Remote Working
Whilst there may be an initial office-based induction, we are working almost entirely remotely at the moment so this will need to be factored into your plans if you decide to apply for the role.
At Beyond Retail, we believe the future of work is about flexibility. Not everyone does their best work from an office, and not everyone wants to work from home exclusively. Moving forward, employees can choose to work flexibly either from home or in the office. We have now introduced an app that enables you to schedule your time & space at the office to suit you!
Home Working Support Scheme
We want to ensure that those who do choose to work from home can still work in the best possible environment, and are not left out of pocket.
In a nutshell, we offer:
- A one-off allowance for you to set up your home office
- A monthly ‘top-up’ to cover any additional WFH costs (eg: utilities, equipment maintenance etc).
Our current opening hours are 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday and 9 am to 5 pm on Saturdays. Flexible working patterns are available and there may be scope to introduce weekday evening hours in the future. Our offices are based near Bournemouth Airport, with ample free parking and easy transport links.
If you would like further information on this position, please do not hesitate to contact us or send in your CV and cover letter.
Current COVID adjustments
In line with the current national Covid guidelines, we will continue to support staff from home and limit time spent in the office and comply with all government recommendations to ensure the safety of our staff. For the safety of those who need to visit the office, the following actions we have taken include:
- Sanitiser stations installed at various points around the office, including entrances, exits and desks. Hand soap is available at all sinks & basins
- Social distancing is being adhered to in all areas of the offices
- Desks in the office have been arranged to adhere to social distancing guidance and cleaning wipes have been provided
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of touchpoints (eg: door handles)
These guidelines will be reviewed as and when restrictions are reviewed by the UK government.