£20k basic salary (£25k – £28k on target earnings in your first year)
Here at Beyond Retail, we have over 3 million people visiting our three different websites per year. Sometimes they call us for extra help before making a purchase, sometimes they email and sometimes they live chat. If you have the ability to maximise on a constant stream of hot and warm leads, up-sell products by offering first-class advice and customer service, whilst always doing the right thing by the customer, then this could be the ideal inbound sales position for you.
Cold calling is dead…
In a competitive marketplace, only the best survive. Technology is transforming retail, and the customers in our marketplace look online to research, get ideas and – increasingly – make a purchase. We think that we’re still only at the cusp of far-reaching technology-driven change in people’s social and purchasing behaviour, and we too are changing and adapting as we continue to grow at a rapid pace. If you would like to ride the wave of change and get on board with a new generation of salespeople, whilst working in a friendly team in an award-winning business, then we would very much like to hear from you.
You will be responsible for:
- offering a great customer experience
- helping the customer to find the right product and offering expert advice
- making a strong contribution to the team goals and company objectives
- a keen eye for up-selling or cross-selling opportunities
In return for your hard work, we can offer you:
- fantastic earning potential with an uncapped bonus scheme
- no cold calling – ever!
- full and supportive product training, with ongoing learning and development opportunities as you progress within the role
- a friendly, customer-focused environment built on teamwork, collaboration, ownership and transparency
- free fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- team nights out
- informal dress code
- on-site gym and showers
- free parking and bike storage
- Cycle2Work scheme
- structured career progression and supportive management
We have progression opportunities available that will lead you either into a design-focused role, where you will be helping customers design their dream bathrooms, and demonstrating your original designs using our brand new state of the art virtual reality showroom. We also have a trade department with a team of B2B Account Managers who look after our loyal trade customers.
We are looking for people who:
- are happy to come into work, bringing with them a smile and a positive attitude
- want to learn and develop themselves – self-development is important to us
- are driven to suggest process improvements – tell us, we will listen
- are open to feedback and willing to listen
- have excellent written communication – both spelling and grammar
- are motivated to be the best they can be
- have a sense of humour, and are willing to participate towards a friendly team atmosphere
- are willing to help and support each other
Our current opening hours are 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm on Saturdays. Flexible working patterns are available and there may be scope to introduce weekday evening hours in the future. Our offices are newly refurbished and are based near Bournemouth Airport, with ample free parking and easy transport links.
Remote Working & Social Distancing
Whilst there will be some initial office-based training, we are working almost entirely remotely at the moment so this will need to be factored into your plans if you decide to apply for the role. With social distancing measures set to remain in place for several more months, we will continue to support staff from home and limit time spent in the office, as well as comply with all government recommendations, to ensure the safety of our staff.
Home Working Support Scheme
At Beyond Retail, we believe the future of work is about flexibility. Not everyone does their best work from an office, and not everyone wants to work from home exclusively. We want to ensure that those who do choose to work from home can still work in the best possible environment, and are not left out of pocket.
In a nutshell, we offer:
- A one-off allowance for you to set up your home office
- A monthly ‘top-up’ to cover any additional WFH costs (eg: utilities, equipment maintenance etc).
If you would like further information on this position and a peek at our awesome offices, then please do not hesitate to get in touch, or send in your CV and covering letter.